The AMI Assistants of Educators Certificate courses are addressed to anyone interested in building and developing the personality and in the in depth understanding of the child at different age groups. These courses can be attended by Montessori assistants already working in classrooms, but the course content is relevant to parents, grandparents, nannies, kindergarten directors, educators working in the traditional or alternative systems and for all those interested in the knowledge of the Montessori education as well. The certificate is internationally recognised, our institute being accredited by AMI (Association Montessori Internationale).
This course is designed for anyone interested in building the personality of the little child and in the profound understanding of its needs. Particularly, you will have the opportunity to learn and understand:
– the importance of observation in working with the child
– when and how to interfere in the child’s work
– Maria Montessori’s concept with regards to freedom and discipline
– how to gain the child’s trust
– the power of the child’s absorbent mind at this age
– the importance of routine and consistency in language and activities at this age
– the way in which the environment is built in order to meet the child’s needs
– the importance of food and ways to prepare it
and also to acquire:
– the ability to allow the child to become more and more independent, any unnecessary help being a hindrance in the child’s development
– techniques for building and for optimal maintenance of the materials in the environment
– techniques of vocabulary enrichment
Trainer AMI: Patricia Wallner
Duration: 60 hours of theory and 9 hours of observation of the children
Schedule: April 30th – May 11th 2019, as follows:
Requirements for obtaining the certificate:
– 90% attendance
– submit the notes for the 9 hours of observation
– elaborate 3 essays, each having a minimum of 500 words
The payment will be ordered in lei at the NBR exchange rate valid on the invoice issuance date.
Teaching language: English, with Romanian translation.
Location: Montessori Schule Cluj, located on 17 Theodor Capidan Street, Cluj-Napoca.
For registration, please fill in the application form and the data processing agreement, upload them on our website together with your CV and a scanned copy of your ID, on the right side of this page by clicking Browse. Upon receipt we will contact you via email or by telephone, to continue the enrollment procedure.
The AMI Assistants certificate – Assistants to Infancy (0-3) is NOT sufficient to lead a Montessori classroom. For Montessori Educator training please visit the AMI diploma courses section.
For any additional details or questions, please write to us at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
What a privilege this has been, to be part of new roots of Montessori in Romania and to come across all the people that slowly, but surely, started to feel like home at the MIB. What a privilege to find a purpose so close to my heart and to understand how beautiful our mission is: to witness children’s natural growth. Thank you for making all these possible!Anca Ursu
When you start a course like that you have to be very determined that you want a transformation to happen to you, since you cannot be at the end the same human being as at the beginning.Sorina Manoliu
What a wonderful journey of discovery!Aura Cadis
I used to believe that I was someone tooking for the path. But thanks to you, the path found me. Thank you for being part of my own journey.Adela Munteanu
I am very grateful for everything I learned and people I met. I feel like a child in a train station with his luggage full with memories and knowledge, ready to take the train to explore the worldAnca Fagaras