The purpose of this course is the in depth study of the Montessori method and practice concerning the development of the child between 3 and 6 years old.
The diploma is granted to the students whose attendance is over 90%, submit their homework in time at the required standards, complete their 90 hours of observation and 80 hours of practice and pass the written and oral exams at the end of the training course.
Students are higher education graduates.
Courses will be held in English with Romanian translation.
Trainers: Madlena Ulrich (Norway), Marja-Leena Tyrväinen (Finland)
Course assistant: Mariana Uliță, auxiliary AMI trainer
Structure of the training course:
The first module: 30th of October to 1st of December 2017 (5 weeks)
The second module: 12th of February to 16th of March 2018 (5 weeks)
The third module: 29th of October to 30th of November 2018 (5 weeks)
The fourth module: 11th of February to 15th of March 2019 (5 weeks)
Course location: Montessori Institute of Bucharest
The advantages of AMI Montessori educator courses at Montessori Institute of Bucharest:
– Interaction with experienced trainers;
– Access to a classroom with a complete set of Montessori materials;
– Access to Montessori kindergartens in Romania and abroad to carry out the observation and practice hours (depending on the available places);
– Free access to the “Lectura si ceai” events held at MIB during the course and after graduation;
– Access to mentoring courses after graduation;
– Free access to all the volumes from the MIB library;
– Become an AMI and ADEMR member during the course.
The diploma obtained after promoting the course is recognized internationally for its quality. Those who have the AMI diploma, but not a professional training as an educator may work at the Montessori institutions with an educational center status. To work in a kindergarten authorised or accredited by the Ministry of Education, graduates need an educator qualifications as required by the Ministry of Education.
* Students are considered enrolled when the first payment is made.
You can find here details about the payment options.
Before applying, we recommend reading the Student Handbook.
For details or questions, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.